I’m a music producer, composer and guitarist, who writes music for TV commercials, films, video games and theatre plays.
- Finalist at North American Rock Guitar Competition 2007
- Runner up at 2008 UK Songwriting Competition with the song “Contradição”
- Honorable Mention at the 2008 USA Songwriting Competition – “Contradição”
- Featured on June 2009 Guitar Player Magazine
- Several music placements, on ABC’s Revenge, NBC’s Make it or Break it, Discovery and History Channel
- Audio Localization Manager: casting and directing voice talents for video games, including LucasArts Outlaws, Jedi Knight and Grin Fandango, Novalogic’s F-22 and MiG-29 Fulcrum.
I started working as a Assistant Recording Engineer in Oct 1983 at Estudio Publisol – SP.
Graduated by Escola Superior de Propaganda e Marketing, with specialization in Radio and TV area, in June 1986.
Working since 1983 in recording studios for soundtracks for commercials advertising.
Some companies I worked for Play It Again, Dr. DD, Voicez, etc.
In music segment I was the record engineer for some songs for Pato Fu, Skank, Jota Quest, Herbert Vianna, Papas da Lingua, and other ones.
In cinema segment I was ADR, Foley and Sound Design engineer for the movie “Cidade de Deus”, directed by Fernando Meirelles, and for “Traiçao”, in episode “O Primeiro Pecado”, directed by Arthur Fontes.